As members of the class of 2021 prepare to leave for college in the fall, they have a lot of questions that have yet to be answered: what do I need for my dorm? How do I do well in my classes? How do I get involved on campus without falling behind?
One Twitter user asked one of the most important questions that's asked far beyond freshman year: how do you even make friends in college?
Based on the responses, even current college students don't always know the answer, but a lot of times, it's simpler than you might think.
1. Sometimes, it just happens.
2. But other times, it comes from shared experiences.
3. The classroom can be a great resource for making friends.
4. Especially when you're going through the same things.
5. Your friendships can be strategic.
6. But you might start to get desperate.
7. It might only take a swipe.
8. Or it could just take a simple question.
9. Some of us have given up the search.
10. But most of us are still trying to figure it out.
Fortunately, you're not alone in trying to figure out how to make friends during college.
Lead Image Credit: @lifeasmelou_ via Twitter