Across the country, May 1 is known as College Decision Day—the typical deadline for high school seniors to commit to the college of their choice.
Some students have known their college plans since before they received an acceptance letter and have had their decision made for months. According to Twitter, though, not everyone was prepared for today's deadline.
1. A lot of us still don't know what we're doing.
2. Some realize that the decisions we make will have consequences.
3. ...And we're still a little bitter about that.
4. Decision day doesn't always have to involve a college.
5. And sometimes that decision is more of a realization.
6. But honestly, the most important decision is what goes on our Instagram.
7. For some high school seniors, college has already begun.
8. And for others, the decision has barely been made.
9. So now that decision day is here, please stop nagging us about it.
10. Seriously. We're begging you.
Lead Image Credit: Aviral Somani via Twitter