1. The struggle to find alcohol:
Despite how diluted it may be, people cherish their drinks.
2. When you realize the weekends go by faster and faster and its already Sunday:
"There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait!"
3. Trying to give dating advice to that one friend, who despite their heart of gold, just doesn't know the right things to say:
4. When you finally find your people after the first few weeks of isolation. And you wouldn't trade these idiots for the world:
5. When you check blackboard after that test you know you failed:
6. When you realize syllabus week is not a thing after freshman year first semester, and you are drowning in assignments:
7. When you think you know everything, because after all, you are a college student: (Spoiler, you don't)
8. When you have an 8 a.m. Friday morning, but everyone else's weekends already started:
9. When you get partnered with the lazy kid in the class:
10. When your essay is due at midnight:
11. When someone mentions your major and you just HAVE to contribute to the conversation:
12. When you finally show up to that class you haven't been to all semester:
13. When you finally feel at home in your new school, and realize all the great opportunities ahead of you:
Lead Image Credit: collider.com