Springtime is the best time for college students; the winter depression is over, the sun is out, and life gets warmer, and better. Unfortunately though, spring means extreme heat, especially if you live in the South. That means uncomfortable hot walks to class. Here are the thoughts we all have during our treks to class:
1. IT’S GOING TO BE 80 DEGREES TODAY?????!
2. Where are my sunglasses?
3. I’m kind of pale for these shorts.
4. Why on earth did I wear grey.
5. Can people see my pit stains?
6. I just won’t raise my arms.
7. Crap, it’s too hot to keep my hair down. I need to put it in a ponytail.
8. Oh god, you can totally see my sweat.
9. At least my hair is tamed.
10. This backpack is making the heat 10x worse.
11. I’m dying of a heat stroke, and I’m only halfway to class.
12. My hair fell. And you can see my pit stains.
13. I give up.
We've all been there, done that. At least we can all handle the struggle together.
Lead image: https://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/current-temperatures-8-2-10.jpg