Display monsters1
by Kameron Wilhelm

Preparing to Go Back to College, As Told By Disney GIFs

By Kameron Wilhelm - Jan 06 2016

As winter break is coming to an end, we're preparing to go back to the grind. The end of our days of staying up until five in the morning and waking up at one in the afternoon are staring us right in the face. We must mentally prepare for the days when we have to take care of ourselves and our living spaces once more. A mixture of excitement and dread fills us as we look to our future. But we have learned key lessons during fall semester and we are ready to go back to end our freshman year with on a great note.

After wiping away the tears of anguish or joy of our fall semester grades and putting on a brave face, we prepare to start the spring semester fresh. With new clothes and a different attitude towards college, we know that we can finish our first year at college with bang. 

Tumblr

You might be more homesick to go back to college than you were to come back home at the start of break. Sure it was great to see the family, but there comes a point where you just want to go back to college. 

Tumblr

Your family and friends have been hugging you far more than normal as the number of days dwindle till you go back to college. Of course, you protest in disgust but secretly inside you know you will be missing them as well. 

Tumblr

You feel ready to conquer this coming semester now that you have a semester behind you. After enduring your first finals as a college student and a long break to recover, you feel refreshed and ready for a challenge. 

Tumblr

You feel great about yourself because let's not forget that fabulous haircut you got while on break. It might have been few too many months since you last had a haircut. But now that the dried ends have been chopped off, you cannot wait to experiment with a new hairdo. 

Tumblr

And you cannot wait to see the person you have been crushing on since the beginning of the school year! Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram just does not cut it when it comes to seeing what your crush has been up to. 

Tumblr

But most of all, you want to cry once again because you will no longer be able to stay awake until the wee hours of the morning without worrying and stressing about classes, buying textbooks, and doing school work. 

Tumblr

Leading Image: Disney

Kameron Wilhelm - James Madison University

Kameron Wilhelm is a freshman at James Madison University majoring in International Business. She enjoys curling up in a comfortable chair with a cup of tea while reading novels and memoirs. Some of her other passions include photography, geocaching, fashion and cooking. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @totesitskam.