Being in an atmosphere that thrives on hooking up, being in a long-term relationship (especially without your significant other at school with you) usually calls for a lot of Netflix and chill...with yourself.
1. When you realize all of your friends just brought someone back to their room:
2. You perfect dancing by yourself:
3. You become the 'mom' of the group and take care of your friends:
4. You find a comfy and single spot on the couch to text bae:
5. You avoid the "gross" couples that are everywhere but realize that you'd be doing the same thing if bae were here:
6. And then you realize how thankful you are that you don't have the anxiety of being single in a hook-up culture:
Lead Image Credit: Smosh.com, GIFs Credit: Tumblr