The Sims, in its entirety, has been a HUGE part of our generation--it was the first video game I ever played, and one that I've stuck with for almost a decade. Here is a Tumblr collection of glitches from Sims 2 that pretty much depict what your life in college is like.
1. When you try to make food at your kitchenette/stove but you're too exhausted from class to stand up:
2. When you can't find a comfy spot on the ground at a party because everyone is everywhere:
3. When you can't fall asleep AT ALL:
4. When you're just chillin' and killin' at a family function during break:
5. When you reflect on your week and realize that you've been a little crazy to like, everyone:
6. When you're an art/any major and don't know what else to paint/do anymore:
7. When you're so tired that both your verbal filter and your hand-eye coordination have gone out the window:
8. When you have to fully interact with family for weeks after being gone for months:
9. When you think back on your emo/awkward phase in junior high:
10. When you literally can't figure out ANYTHING to wear for the party you were actually invited to:
All images taken from Tumblr; lead image credit: smosh.com.