The most important part of senior year is having senior pictures taken. After all, a lot goes into the photoshoot -- outfits, hair, makeup, and finding the perfect photographer and backdrop.

According to Total Sorority Move, Jillian Henry, who is about to start her senior year at South Eugene High School in Oregon, decided to take her pictures with a friend on the banks of the Willamette River. In the midst of the shoot, a naked man and his dog wandered into the picture. 

Twitter

Naturally, Henry tweeted the pictures with her special guest with the caption "love my senior pics." The tweet has been retweeted over 45 thousand times and liked over 120 thousand times.

Most seniors probably don't expect for their pictures to become a viral sensation (or seen by anyone besides their classmates and their families), and Henry was no different. 

"It's kinda crazy when you think about how many people have seen that picture of you and that's it's a topic of conversation across the country," she told the Oregonian/OregonLive.

Thankfully, the rest of the photoshoot turned out great, as Henry tweeted later.

Lead Image Credit: Jillian Henry via Twitter