Display crs25rduaaaxqnu
by Jenna Ciccotelli

These UCLA Girls Have The Most Demanding Roommate Ever

By Jenna Ciccotelli - Sep 17 2016

Being matched with a college roommate can be a pretty sticky situation, especially for anyone who has never shared a room before. It's a situation that might require some getting used to, but there's some comfort in knowing that we can't have it any worse than UCLA freshman Winnie Chen.

Chen tweeted out a screenshot of an email she received from Ashly, one of her two future roommates, that has now gone viral. The tweet has over 6,000 retweets and 12,000 likes.

In the email, Ashly accuses Winnie and their third roommate, Giustinna, of ignoring her previous correspondence and goes on to detail what she's expecting upon arrival at campus.

"I'll take the top bunk of the bunk bed that has a bottom and top bunk," she wrote. "I want the desk that's near the window. I'm also taking one of the white closets."

According to USA Today, more emails were exchanged between the trio, but the tweets detailing them were deleted from Chen's account. USA Today also reports that Chen requested a new roommate through housing, but they did not respond to her.

"If needed be I'll turn it into a bigger situation so don't try me," Ashly wrote. "Sorry but not that sorry for the attitude."

Twitter users responded to Chen with tactical advice for her move in day.

Here's hoping that Chen's freshman year goes well, even if it got off to this rocky start. (And here's to silently hoping that Chen and Giustinna take those bottom bunks.)

Lead Image Credit: Winnie Chen via Twitter

Jenna Ciccotelli - Northeastern University