Display new
by Jared Fembleaux

The 5 Best T-Shirt Printing Websites

By Jared Fembleaux - Oct 23 2016

Picture this: you've started a new group, club or organization at your school and you want to get the word out about it. You've tried putting up posters, handing out flyers and spreading information by word of mouth. Nothing seems to be working, until you realize the best way to become known is by advertising through wearing t-shirts around campus! But when you go online to make your t-shirts, you realize that many websites are crazy expensive or produce shirts of bad quality.

This is where Fresh U can help. We've complied a list of t-shirt printing websites that are reasonably priced and have good quality products so that you and your members will be the best looking club on campus.

Note: Prices for each website will be based on an order for 10 small, 10 medium and 10 large t-shirts! 

1. Design A Shirt

DesignAShirt via Instagram

Overall Rating4.9 out of 5 stars

Quality: 4.9 out of 5 stars

Price:  $5.78 per shirt

Delivery: Free (10 days), Quick (5 days), Lightning (3 days)

Design A Shirt has great ratings online; customer after customer, the ratings for the quality and price are always high. Design A Shirt has a photo blog where customers can get ideas for their own t-shirts, and an online support chat that responds during their hours of business. Good prices + great quality = happy students!

2. Vistaprint

Vistaprints via Instagram

Overall Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars

Quality: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Price: $7.20 per shirt

Delivery: Economy (8 days), Standard (5 days), Express (3 days)

Special: 20% off using code "FIRSTORDER" 

Vistaprint is definitely a special printing website. Not only do they print t-shirts, but they also print business cards, marketing materials, posters, magnets and even phone cases. This website is full of promo codes, so when you click on a certain category, a promo code special to that service is applied.

3. Uber Prints

UberPrints via Instagram

Overall Rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars

Quality: 4 out of 5 stars

Price: $10.26 per shirt

Delivery: Standard (5-7 days), Second Day (2-4 days), Next Day (2-3 days)

Specials: Free Shipping on orders over $100

Who doesn't love free shipping?! Even if you don't end up getting an order over $100, the shipping fees aren't too bad - plus, the items are delivered relatively quickly! While each shirt may be a little bit more expensive, the quality definitely makes up for it! Those groups that have a little bit more wiggle room with their money might want to consider Uber Prints!

4. Custom Ink

CustomInk via Instagram

Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars

Quality: 5 out of 5 stars

Price: $8.94 per shirt

Delivery: Two-Week Standard (14 days), One-Week Rush (7 days), 3-Day Super Rush (3 days)

Everybody loves Custom Ink. Their quality is rated quite highly and their customers never seem to be upset. Shipping is always free when the customer chooses the standard two-week shipping, free expert help seven days a week, price breaks for every type of item and free design review for every order.

5. Underground Printing

UndergroundPrinting via Instagram

Overall Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars

Quality: 5 out of 5 stars

Price: $6.64 per shirt

Delivery: You choose the date you need your shirts by and they will guarantee delivery by the end of that day!

Underground Printing is certainly not an underdog! This website has normal printing services, just like the other websites, but they also offer specialty Greek and Corporate printing services and online group ordering! Their quality is impeccable and they have reasonable prices. Underground Printing is certainly a smart choice for college clubs and organizations!   

As you are choosing which website to use to create your t-shirts, keep in mind certain factors: your location and shipping, how much design or color is on the shirt and the fact that most websites have it so that the more you order, the less it costs for each shirt! Many different websites meet the needs of many different groups, so don't feel defeated if some of these sites don't work for yours! Good luck designing shirts for your clubs and organizations, and happy shopping!

Lead Image Credit: "Be" United Against Bullying via CustomInk 

Jared Fembleaux - Loyola Marymount University

Jared Fembleaux is a freshman screenwriting major at Loyola Marymount University. Jared loves dogs, Netflix and creating artwork. Follow him on Instagram @fembleaux!