1. After meeting some of your professors and looking over your syllabus, you're already 100% done
2. You use Facebook more than expected because of all the events on campus and the need to get rid of the 50 notifications you receive a day from the class page.
3. "YOLO" is actually the motto for every action you make
4. You've taken your first midterm and internally panicked
5. Naps have become habitual. I mean, it's the only way to get through the day, really
6. You're always hungry. You're never not hungry. And there's never enough food.
7. You have a group of friends that already collectively judge each other
8. Anytime you finish an assignment, there's a massive sense of accomplishment
9. You miss your pets at home more than you miss your friends
10. The therapy puppies at the university make the studying and the midterms much easier than you thought
Lead Image Credit: The Odyssey Online