by Jade Miller

16 of the Cutest Bid Day Banners

By Jade Miller - Dec 02 2016

As we get closer to recruitment for the second semester of college, you have to start to prepare yourself for the crazy week that is recruitment. Not only do you have to dress your best, act your best, still be yourself, have good talking points, etc., but you also have to get enough sleep. Remember, at the end of that week, you have the next four years (or a lifetime) to be a member, and nothing is more memorable than bid day — getting your bid, meeting people that could be your potential big, it's a BIG deal! In order to get ready, here are some of the cutest bid day signs and banners sororities have made!

1. Chi Omega at Arkansas State

2. Pi Beta Phi at UC Berkeley

3. Alpha Phi at WPI

4. Alpha Xi Delta at Purdue

5. Delta Delta Delta at University of Mississippi

6. Delta Phi Epsilon at Johnson and Wales University, Charlotte

7. Alpha Gamma Delta at Belmont University 

8. Alpha Chi Omega at Portland State University

9. Kappa Delta at the University of Oregon

10. Alpha Delta Pi at Santa Clara University

11. Chi Omega at Oregon State

12. Sigma Sigma Sigma at The College of New Jersey

13. Kappa Alpha Theta at Stetson University

14. Gamma Phi Beta at The University of Michigan

15. Chi Omega at The University of Denver

16. Delta Zeta at Eastern Michigan University

If recruitment does nothing but tire you out, remember what's to come next: a lifetime of sisterhood, cool as heck shirts and the cutest banners around! 

Lead Image Credit: @kasienkatiley via Instagram

Jade Miller - University of Rochester

Jade Miller is a sophomore at the University of Rochester double majoring in Business and English Literature. She is a Junior Editor for the Fresh U national site. She is a member of the sorority Gamma Phi Beta and also a coxswain for UR Rowing. She loves dogs, reading, and having a single this year in her res hall. Follow her on Twitter @jade_miller_