1. The Never Answering Group
2. They make you hate your classmates.
3. Or they make you only want to work solo.
4. There's always one who drops the class before the assignment is due.
5. Sometimes, lyrics explain how the projects feel...
6. Blogs can do the same.
7. Or, if you're lucky, it's not a people problem, but a collaboration problem
8. They give you nightmares.
9. They make your anxiety levels rise:
10. This is the product of too many bad experiences
11. Or maybe one too many bad experiences.
12. College group projects are basically impossible; the hungover kids will ruin it for you.
13. So, in conclusion, group projects can be viewed in one way:
Lead Image Credit: cenagebrain.com