Summer is quickly approaching and there is no better time to make a little extra money than now. If you already have a job or are taking summer classes, there are a few ways you can make extra money on the side, beyond a normal job. Most of these can be built around your own schedule and done whenever you feel like working. Don’t miss out on these opportunities to make a little extra cash!

1. Dog Walking

Organizations such as Wag and Rover allow pet owners to find dog sitters and walkers to keep up with their furry friends. These services can be customized around your schedule and you can set your prices to whatever you want. Additionally, there a variety of services available including house-sitting, dog walking, boarding and more.

2. Freelance Writing

Are you good with words? Freelance writing might be the perfect side job for you! Newspapers, magazines and online services such as Freelancer.com and Freelance Writing are always looking for writers. This can be a great way for writers to gain experience while making extra money in their spare time.

3. Babysitting