Display bww
by Gia Tims

This Girl's Plan to Surprise Her Boyfriend Turned Into the Relationship Goal of the Year

By Gia Tims - Jan 25 2017

Paige Barile and her boyfriend know each other so well that they both decided to surprise each other on the same day with the same treat.

The IPFW graduate wanted to show her love for her boy by bringing him Buffalo Wild Wings only to realize that he had the same idea in mind. Barile tweeted about the crazy coincidence last week, and the tweet received 16k retweets and 41.5k likes. She mentioned how they ordered the take out from the same place within 15 minutes of each other.

“Although some think it’s fake or posed, in reality we really just did, ironically, do something sweet and simple for each other on the same night,” Barile said via Twitter direct message. She also mentioned the “funny and sweet,” reactions she has been receiving from Twitter users.

People also became obsessed with table stands holding the boxes of wings in Paige’s picture, which she revealed you can purchase here.

Barile said she did not expect the tweet to get as much attention as it did and that “it’s so interesting to see how quickly a tweet can blow up in a matter of minutes, and how fast it can travel from different accounts to people all over the country.”

Through one cute coincidence, Paige and her boyfriend have definitely set the relationship goals bar higher for couples across the nation.

Lead Image Credit: Twitter

Gia Tims - Hofstra University

Gia Tims is a freshman at Hofstra University and is majoring in Journalism and in the process of adding Italian on as a second major. In high school, Gia wrote for her school paper and won numerous awards for her articles. Gia loves yoga, New York City, chai lattes, and Orange is the New Black. Follow her on Instagram @giatims!