by Gia Tims

This High School Senior Brought Her Boyfriend to Tears on Prom Night

By Gia Tims - May 02 2017

High school senior, Nolanah Garcia, got the best reaction from her boyfriend on prom night.

When Garcia walked out in her prom dress, her boyfriend Devin started to tear up at the sight of her. This made her tear up too, which created a perfect photo op to start the evening.

Garcia, a member of the University of the Incarnate World's class of 2021, said that she “didn’t expect him to cry so [she] felt emotional as well when [she] saw him.”

Garcia tweeted the cuteness in all its glory, and it received over 32,000 retweets and 130,000 likes. 

“I didn’t expect the tweet to go viral like that," she said. "I’m getting very positive reactions, many people are saying they can’t wait until the wedding.”

Prom went well for the couple of three years, and Garcia tweeted more photos from that night.

Looks like Nolanah and her boyfriend just raised the bar for prom dates everywhere. 

Lead Image Credit: @_nolanah via Twitter

Gia Tims - Hofstra University

Gia Tims is a freshman at Hofstra University and is majoring in Journalism and in the process of adding Italian on as a second major. In high school, Gia wrote for her school paper and won numerous awards for her articles. Gia loves yoga, New York City, chai lattes, and Orange is the New Black. Follow her on Instagram @giatims!