It's the end of the semester. What should be a time of enjoying the warm weather and reflecting on a successful year is actually just a never-ending struggle of meeting deadlines and attempting to save your grade. Luckily, college students on Twitter feel exactly the same way you do! Let's all be stressed out together.
1. The burdens to bear are heavy
2. Don't smile because it's almost over, cry because it happened
3. Just keep your head above water!
4. There's a lot going on
5. This is literally most professors...
6. ...Though some turn out to be heroes.
7. But you can't let the panic set in.
8. Even though everything feels like this:
9. And like this.
10. Sometimes you just feel lie burying your head in the sand and pretending it doesn't exist.
11. Everything happens all at once
12. There's definitely a visible difference between you now, and you at the end of the semester.
13. This really is how it feels
14. AND THIS
15. But just remember... you are capable, and you can do it!
Lead Image Credit: Twitter