FRESH U JOBS

By Fresh U Editors - Jul 07 2017

It's no secret that college is expensive. From tuition, books, to everyday expenses, the cost of earning a degree adds up seriously fast. Here at Fresh U, we understand how tough it can be not only to work your way through college, but to find a job that is also professionally fulfilling. 

We've teamed up with University Beyond, a company that helps college students find paying ambassador positions or internships, to showcase the coolest jobs currently available. We'll update this page as more positions become available, but for now, check out the companies below that are looking to add paid college ambassadors to their team:

UberEATS

UberEATS has become the easiest way to get food delivered. With over 40,000 restaurant partners and an average delivery time of around 35-minutes (and many faster options), UberEATS gets you get what you want, at Uber speed. UberEATS Campus Ambassadors are students who already love Uber and want to help spread the word on their campus about the most convenient food ordering app available!

Apply Here: UberEATS Application

Dell

Dell is looking for a dedicated campus representative to represent the Dell brand at your University and in your community. In this flexible part-time paid position, reps will be required to educate consumers on Dell products and the advantages of owning Dell, promote the sale of Dell products while networking on and off campus to generate buzz and increase brand awareness. This position also pays $11 an hour!

Apply Here: Dell Application

Kaplan

Become part of an elite team of Brand Ambassadors who are responsible for managing Kaplan’s brand image at the collegiate level. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be working with an energetic and visionary marketing team.

Apply Here: Kaplan Application

Five Four Club

With an abundance of choices, fashion is often overwhelming. The Five Four man is smart, tech-savvy, and wants to live life to the fullest. Fashion should be simple, easy, and approachable. This is their motto, and if it's yours too, this might be the perfect job for you! Five Four Club Ambassadors are responsible for educating men at your school about our service and persuade them to try it out. You'll be the face of Five Four Club on your campus.

Apply Here: Five Four Club Application

Bodybuilding.com

Bodybuilding.com is searching campuses nationwide for students who want to represent the world’s #1 online sports nutrition store as a Campus Ambassador. They're looking for highly motivated and fitness minded individuals who want to be a part of an elite group of people who truly embody what health and fitness is all about.

Apply Here: Bodybuilding.com Application

Cengage

Cengage is hiring an elite team of Cengage Student Ambassadors whose mission is to help their peers reach new levels of confidence and exceed their learning and life goals. Supported by Cengage professionals, Cengage Student Ambassadors help their fellow classmates make the most of Cengage learning tools to ace their classes and advance towards degree completion.

Apply Here: Cengage Application 

College Truckers

College Truckers operates with a franchise model. They search for an extraordinarily talented team of students on each campus, and provide them with top-notch training and all of the legal, financial, and operational support they need. Our student partners get enormous leeway in making the day-to-day marketing and operational decisions on their campus. Students are paid highly for their work, and also receive sweat equity in their school’s “franchise.”

Apply Here: College Truckers Application 

Make sure to check this page for any updates or additions!