1. Learn to be independent. It's OK to eat alone.
2. Make connections with professors.
3. Stay on campus as much as possible.
4. Look at every situation as a potential opportunity.
5. Proceed with any hookups with caution.
6. Make friends with upperclassmen, for many reasons.
7. Hold onto your syllabus.
9. Extremely Important
10. Pro tip:
11. Something you wouldn't think of:
12. You will get free t-shirts. Do not buy t-shirts.
13. You have time to figure it all out.
14. And finally, be yourself.
Lead Image: Twitter