Last night, the moment the Internet had been waiting for finally happened:
Leonard DiCaprio won an Oscar.
It's no secret that he had somehow been passed over for the award for years. Really, the Internet reminded us every chance it got.
So with that in mind, here is a list of things that you (yes, you!) can accomplish. If Leo can finally win his Oscar, you can accomplish these little things.
1. Hit snooze only three times before waking up
2. Include some type of vegetable or fruit in your usual dining hall carb-fest
3. Skim over your assigned reading instead of treating it as an optional assignment
4. Study for a test two nights before, instead of the night before
5. Respond to emails and texts within 24 hours of receiving them
6. Go on Facebook for a total of only 6 hours a day instead of 8.
7. Get a B on the assignment you thought you would fail
8. Contribute to the group project, even if someone has already established themselves as the alpha
9. Go an entire day without watching Netflix in order to adequately study for midterms
10. Pass your midterms, because you are an intelligent, hard-working person who can do anything as long as you keep trying
Just like Leo.
Lead Image Credit: Wet Paint TV