With the winter months in full swing, it's no secret that dorms aren't always kept at the most ideal temperatures. As a student, you have no way of controlling that temperature – even if you write a strongly worded letter to your RA. So what can you do besides cuddle up under two, maybe three, fuzzy blankets as you try to ignore how cold it is? If you're deciding which blanket to buy for the long winter ahead, check out some of these.
1. This actual mermaid-tail blanket.
2. This absurdly cheap blanket.
As of publishing this article, this blanket is only $1.15...For college students on a budget, this is the blanket for you.
3. This cool galaxy-inspired blanket.
4. This quirky emoji blanket.
5. These junk food blankets.
A little pricy at $64.89, but look at that food...
6. This ...interesting... galaxy cat blanket.
7. This pug Starry Night blanket.
Sure, why not? Get it for $34.99.
8. These adorable Penguins, just chillin'.
9. This moose blanket.
10. This blanket with the original Pokemon squad.
11. This Tortilla Blanket
12. These *normal* blankets, for people that don't want galaxy cats or doughnuts.
Lead Image Credit: Amazon
Editor's Note: As part of Amazon's affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a portion of sales resulting from this article.