8 Thermoses For Every College Student

By Fresh U Editors - Feb 27 2017

Thermoses can make life infinitely easier: they're a foolproof way to carry around food and drinks that you want to keep hot or cold. Amazon has  you covered with eight thermos picks that are perfect for the on-the-go college student.

1. Thermos Stainless Steel King Beverage Bottle 

Amazon

This thermos keeps liquids hot or cold for twenty-four hours straight and has a lid that doubles as a serving cup. It comes in several colors.

2. Thermos Stainless King Food Jar with Folding Spoon

Amazon

Complete with a folding spoon, this thermos will keep your food hot for five hours and cold for seven. It also comes in a variety of colors. 

3. Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug

Amazon

This travel mug keeps your drink hot for five hours and cold for up to twelve. The lid is dishwasher safe and is engineered to prevent spills.

4. Thermos Sipp Stainless Steel Insulated 16-Ounce Drink Bottle 

Amazon

Dishwasher safe, this thermos will keep your drink hot for twelve hours and cold for twenty-four. It has a push-button lid for easy access as well. 

5. Thermos 51 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Carafe 

Amazon

Designed for easy pouring, this carafe keeps liquids hot twelve hours and cold for twenty-four. The outside of the carafe is designed to stay cool even when liquids inside are hot.

6. Thermos SJ300D6 8 Oz Insulated Snack Jar With Collapsible Spoon 

Amazon

This set is perfect for days when you need to transport multiple types of food. It's a pack of three thermoses that comes with a collapsible spoon and comes in three different colors.

7. Thermos Stack N Lock Food Jar 24 oz 

Amazon

This thermos is great for transporting larger amounts of food, perfect for long train or car rides home. It keeps food hot and cold.

8. Thermos 16 Ounce Compact Beverage Bottle, Heritage Plaid

Amazon

This thermos is perfect if you're feeling festive and want something with a bit of color. The lid also doubles as a serving cup.

The next time you're looking for something to transport hot drinks or food, give one of these thermoses a look.

Editor's note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of sales resulting from this article.