8 Gifts Perfect for Syracuse University Students

By Fresh U Editors - Nov 08 2017

Whether it's for a holiday, birthday or you just want to surprise your favorite SU student, we've got you covered with the best gifts for Syracuse University students. 

1. Alex and Ani Bracelet

Amazon

Show your SU pride in a more subtle way than a typical graphic tee. Get it for $32.00.

2. Playing Cards

Amazon

The easiest way to make friends in a dorm? Bring out some playing cards. Bring out these SU-themed cards for $4.00, or go for these waterproof cards for $3.89.

Amazon

3. This Carrier-Dome-Themed Throw Pillow

Redbubble

Support your favorite sports team with this cute throw pillow for only $20

4. This Syracuse University Mug

Redbubble

A classic twist on the I Heart NY logo, this mug is perfect for those late-night study sessions. Get it for $15.00.

5. Texting Gloves

Syracuse is extremely cold – stay warm and on top of your social media with these texting gloves.

Amazon

Get these wool texting gloves for $14.99

Amazon

Get these suede gloves for only $9.99.

Amazon

Get these Timberland gloves for $6.35.

6. A Canada Goose Jacket

Amazon

While they're on the pricey side, it seems like Canada Goose is the official jacket of Syracuse University students. This down-filled jacket is meant to withstand super cold temperatures, making it perfect for the tundra that is Syracuse University. Get it here

7. A Syracuse Throw Blanket

Amazon

Stay warm with this patterned Syracuse throw blanket for $88

8. Any Orange-Themed clothing item 

Every SU student wants more Syracuse-themed clothes. You can't go wrong with this hoodie for $34.99

Amazon

These comfy socks for $12.99:

Amazon

This long-sleeve crewneck for $19.99:

Amazon

Or this Syracuse jersey-blend crewneck for $40.00:

Amazon

Regardless of whether it's a small or large item, any of these gifts would be perfect for SU students. 

Lead Image Credit: Amazon

Editor's note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of sales resulting from this article.