Finals week is one of the wildest weeks of the semester, and usually not in a good way. There are so many emotions that wash over you as you take test after test after test. Sometimes it seems endless, and sometimes you feel like you can't possibly feel any emotion ever again. Here are the various stages of taking college exams as told by our furry friends.
1. When you realize that finals week is indeed now.
2. Trying to remember what any of your professors said to study.
3. Trying to conquer one particularly difficult concept.
4. When your professors keep giving you review material (that you probably won't use).
5. Calling your mom to have her ease your test anxiety.
6. Your tests sneak up on you faster than you think.
7. Pretending that everything is going just fine.
8. When it's 11:59 and your paper is due at midnight.
9. Sometimes all you can do is your best...
10. You're so tired that you'd take a nap anywhere.
11. When the exam is much different than you expected.
12. Waking up and not knowing where you are after studying for multiple hours.
13. Every test just leaves you so exhausted.
14. The thought of a nice long break is the only thing getting you through.
15. After you finally take your last exam and are done!
For those of you that are already finished with your exams, congratulations! For those still pushing through, use these pups as inspiration; you'll be done with all of the stress soon. Until next semester, that is.
Lead Image Credit: Aaron Barnaby via Unsplash