If you haven't seen the heartbreaking viral video of a raccoon accidentally dissolving its candy, please go watch it and try not to cry. If you have seen it, you might have noticed a few similarities between the raccoon's struggle and your own. Basically, you during first semester = the raccoon, and the cotton candy = everything else.
1. When you came to college with a full savings account and then..
2. When you thought you had a class under control but syllabus week ends
3. When you had to buy all your textbooks at full price
4. When you studied for hours but when you sat down to take the test you forgot everything
5. When you realize the major you thought you always wanted to do wasn't going to work out
6. When you thought you were forming a real relationship but they ghost when you ask, "What are we?"
7. When you were watching Netflix and 8 hours somehow disappeared
8. When you lost your ID on a weekend and had to wait until Monday to get a new one
9. When you realized you did the wrong assignment after you turned it in
10. When your motivation disappeared like you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once
11. When you tried to keep track of how fast time was going, but now it's second semester.
Lead Image Credit: Youtube