10 Undeniably Lazy Things You've Done Over Winter Break

By Fresh U Editors - Dec 25 2016

You survived finals and now it's time to r e l a x. After a semester of stress and sleep deprivation, winter break is a time to kick back and be as lazy as you can be. Even though you might have other responsibilities like family parties or a job, we're sure you've managed to find time to indulge in a bit of laziness over break.

1. Waking up at 10 AM and taking a nap at 2 PM.

Even with all the sleep you're getting, you're somehow more tired than usual. 

2. Checking your grades on your phone because you don't want to get out of bed to get your laptop. 

God bless the Blackboard app. 

3. Spending a whole day watching Netflix and only getting up to go to the bathroom or eat. 

Who says you can't finish a whole season in one day??

4. Waking up and spending the whole day in your pajamas, and going to bed in those same pajamas. 

Maybe don't make a habit out of this one...

5. Laying on the couch with your dogs for two hours straight.

And then falling asleep with them for another hour. 

6. Making peanut butter sandwiches and microwave meals even though you now have a whole kitchen at your disposal. 

You could cook something...but you just don't feel like it. 

7. Wearing the same outfit every time you leave the house. 

Why go to the trouble of putting together a cool outfit when you're just going to Target?

8. Telling people you haven't seen for months that you're busy when you really just don't feel like leaving the house that day. 

You, of course, reschedule for a different day. 

9. Leaving your suitcase completely unpacked, on the ground, only taking the clothes you need out of it. 

You'll just have to repack it in a few weeks anyways...

10. Sleeping as many hours as possible, spending time with your family and decompressing after a long semester in any way you can. 

That's not lazy...after a long semester, you deserve it!

While the impending stress of spring semester is quickly approaching, make sure to make the most of the time you have at home!