10 Rugs to Buy for Your Dorm Room

By Fresh U Editors - Jun 16 2017

Dorm room floors are notoriously uncomfortable: they're usually hard wood or linoleum, and even if your room has carpeting, it's an industrial type that isn't visually appealing at all. Fortunately, there are plenty of smaller throw rugs that you can purchase to liven up your room.

1. This silver and white rug.

Amazon

If you want to add an artistic touch to your room, this rug is a great option. Get it here for $51.54.

2. This super-bright area rug.

Amazon

This rug is a great way to add a pop of color in a small space. Get it here for $18.49.

3. This trellis-patterned rug: it comes in multiple colors.

Amazon

This rug is classy and elegant, while also being large enough to cover your entire room floor. Get it here for $31.05.

4. This fluffy faux-sheepskin rug.

Amazon

With this rug, your feet will never be cold again (and you probably won't want to ever leave your room). Get it here for $35.99

5. This heart-shaped area rug.

Amazon

Spread some love in your room while making it feel more homey. Get it here for $13.80

6. This bright green rug.

Amazon

This rug is guaranteed to brighten up even the coldest and darkest dorm rooms. Get it here for $19.95.

7. This abstract art rug.

Amazon

This is guaranteed to add a bright, psychedelic atmosphere to your room. Get it here for $37.94.

8. This turtle rug.

Amazon

Perfect for animal lovers. Get it here for $44.99.

9. This colorful geometric rug. 

Amazon

Turn your room into a checkerboard! Get it here for $39.99.

10. This peacock feather rug.

Amazon

Perfect for someone who wants a splash of color in a boring, grey dorm room. Get it here for $8.88.

As you're getting ready to move into your dorm in the fall, check out some of these rugs. You'll appreciate it when it's the middle of winter and your feet aren't hitting cold tile first thing in the morning.

Editor's note: As part of the Amazon Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a percentage of sales from items in this article.