Display zb5cy f8nmg joey sforza

10 Posters You Need for Your Dorm Room

By Fresh U Editors - Jan 29 2017

Dorm rooms can be pretty bland, especially if your room at home was covered in decorations. Just because your dorm is boring right now; however, doesn’t mean that it has to be that way: you can spruce it up with a few well-chosen posters that are guaranteed to make your room feel more like home. Here are ten posters for all your decorating needs.

1. This solar system poster.

Amazon.com

If you’re interested in science, or just want to bring outer space into your dorm room, this solar system poster is the way to go.

2. This skull and roses poster.

Amazon.com

Pick up this one if you want to add an artistic element to your room, especially one that's a bit mysterious.

3. This watercolor map.

Amazon.com

For every traveler out there, keeping a map hanging on your wall is a great way to stay connected with the world and inspire your future travels.

4. This yoga ball workout poster.

Amazon.com

If you need inspiration for your workouts, or need motivation to keep up with them, this workout poster is perfect for you.

5. This timeline of world history. 

Amazon.com

For any fans of history, or anyone who wants to learn more about the world, this timeline is educational and aesthetically pleasing.

6. This print of the Chicago skyline.

Amazon.com

Bring a city landscape into your dorm room with this scenic photograph of Chicago.

7. This vintage beach poster.

Amazon.com

This poster is perfect to look at when you're dreaming of summer and the beach. It also has a great vintage, classic look to it. 

8. This watercolor bird poster.

Amazon.com

If you're looking for something simplistic to give your room an artistic feel, look no further than this watercolor bird painting.

9. This modern art rendition of Starry Night.

Amazon.com

Fans of classic and modern art alike will love this poster as it blends the two in a way that's guaranteed to make your room look more artistic.

10. This Unicorn Parking Only poster

Amazon.com

Sometimes, you just need something to make you laugh. This unicorn poster is guaranteed to do just that.

If you're looking for ways to spruce up your dorm room, one of these posters should help you. Happy decorating!

Lead Image Credit: Joey Sforza via Unsplash

Editor's note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of sales resulting from this article.