Display pexels photo  3

10 Phone Cases for Every College Student

By Fresh U Editors - Mar 06 2017

Phone cases are a great way to add personality to an everyday item. Fresh U has you covered with ten phone cases, for both iPhone and Android, that are guaranteed to add decoration to your phone on a college budget.

1. This marble case. 

Amazon

This iPhone 6 and 6S case has a unique marble pattern and is scratch and fingerprint proof. It also comes in several other colors and patterns.

2. This giraffe case. 

Amazon

Designed for the iPhone 6 and 6S, this case has a cute giraffe drawing that's guaranteed to make you smile.

3. The OtterBox Commuter case. 

Amazon

For the iPhone 6 and 6S, this case is designed to protect against bumps, scratches and dust. It also has a protective screen and comes in several colors.

4. This glitter-infused case.

Amazon

Perfect for the person who loves everything sparkly, this iPhone case is filled with glitter and stars.

5. This Spigen Tough Armor Case

Amazon

This case is perfect for people who have a tendency to drop their phones: it offers screen protection and is designed to protect against bumps and collisions. It's designed for the iPhone 6 and 6S.

6. This colorful tree case.

Amazon

Complete with a credit card pocket and kickstand, this Samsung Galaxy s7 edge case is cute and practical.  

7. This Express Prime Case

Amazon

This case is shock-absorbent and protects against scratches, and comes in a variety of colors. It's built for the Samsung Galaxy J3.

8. This butterfly case.

Amazon

Complete with a cute butterfly pattern, this case has a card-holding pocket, a kickstand and a stylus. Designed for the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge. 

9. This star-filled wine glass case.

Amazon

In addition to having a kickstand and card pocket, this case has a cute wine glass filled with stars that float around when the phone is moved. It's designed for the Samsung Galaxy J3.

10. This colorful flower case.

Not only does this case have a bright and colorful pattern, it's designed to absorb shocks and prevent scratches.

You don't have to pick a boring phone case just because you're on a college budget: all of these cases are cute, practical and budget- friendly. Keep your phone protected in style!

Editor's Note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of sales resulting from this article.