Regardless of how hard you work during the day or how early you get out of bed in the morning, you somehow always find yourself on that struggle bus at 1 AM filing through notes (and occasionally checking Facebook). Here are a couple of thoughts you're probably having as you're reading this article right now.
1. "Why am I doing this again?"
I said I would be in bed by midnight, yet here we are again.
2. "I shouldn't have binge-watched Grey's today."
Because, inevitably, we are up this late because of procrastination.
3. "I wish Starbucks was open right now."
For a pick-me-up and less self-depreciating vibe.
4. "Library or no library?"
Studying in the library after midnight is always a depressing feeling, but sometimes it has to be done.
5. "OK...I don't remember any of those terms."
When you've flipped through a whole set on Quizlet and failed to read anything on the cards.
6. "What should I listen to?"
*Proceeds to spend 30 minutes creating the "perfect" studying playlist on Spotify.*
7. "I wonder if *insert name here* is up right now?"
There's always that super studious friend that you're comparing yourself to, and they're probably asleep at a decent time every night.
8. "I wish I was in high school."
Remember when you would stay up until 1 AM, but just laying in bed on Twitter?
9. "Hydrate or die? Does this include Red Bull?"
Who needs water? My blood runs straight Red Bull.
10. "Maybe I'll just take a little nap..."
*Wakes up laying on top of books, drool running out the side of the mouth and late for morning class.*
Lead Image Credit: Nickelodeon Animation Studios