Display pexels photo 108009 large

10 American Colleges with the Most Attractive Students

By Fresh U Editors - Nov 02 2016

Some pick their colleges based on their majors. Some pick their schools based on sports. Some pick based off of legacy, location or campus life. And others *maybe* pick their colleges based off of the hotness level of students. Looking for the most attractive student body in the state? Want to know if your school made the list? Keep reading for the top five colleges with the most attractive women and the top five colleges with the most attractive men.

The Colleges with the Most Attractive Girls in America

1. Chapman University

Located in Orange, CA, Chapman is a private, not-for-profit school that ranks number 63 on Niche's list of The Best Colleges for Business.

2. Miami University

No, this isn't the Miami that you're thinking of. Miami University is a public school located in Oxford, Ohio. It is also known for being one of the top party schools in America.  

3. Texas Christian University

Texas Christian University is a private, not-for-profit university located in Fort Worth, Texas. Its most popular majors include nursing, finance and communications.

4. Howard University

Located in the country's capital, Howard is a Historically Black University that actually ranks number two on Niche's list of the Best HBCU Schools in America.

5. University of Southern California

Considering southern California is full of attractive people, this one is not at all surprising. Located in Los Angeles, University of Southern California is impressively ranked as number one of Colleges with the Best Student Life in America, number one in the Best Colleges for Communications in America and number two for Best Colleges for Business in America.

The Colleges with the Most Attractive Guys in America

1. Miami University

Again, making the list we have Miami University, located in Oxford, Ohio.

2. Bowdoin College

Bowdoin College is located in Brunswick, Maine and ranks number one for Best College Dorms in America and Best Small Colleges in America.

3. Middlebury College

Located in Middlebury, Vermont, is ranked number 13 in Best Small Colleges of America, with only 2492 enrolled undergraduate students.

4. Colgate University

Colgate (yes, like the toothpaste) can be found in Hamilton, New York, as well as ranking number eight on Niche's Best Value Colleges in America.

5. Wake Forest University

With popular majors such as economics, political science and government and finance, Wake Forest - located in Winston Salem, North Carolina - takes number five for the most attractive males in America.

Did you college make the list? Did any of these surprise you? Let us know by shooting us a tweet @FreshUOnline.