Display bibliophi
by Emily McKeon

6 Last-Minute Gifts for Readers

By Emily McKeon - Dec 18 2017

We all have that one friend who is absolutely obsessed with literature, especially now that we are surrounded by such diverse people. They could be an English major or they could be a STEM major; anyone can love literature, but finding the perfect gift that isn't a book can be tricky. Here are six last-second gifts for that bibliophile in your life.

1. Throw Pillow

Etsy

Perfect for when they get to that frustrating part in the book that makes them want to throw something.

This pillow can be found here on Etsy.

2. The Ever-Classic Mug

Amazon

Go unique on this one. Chances are they have a ton of mugs, so make it stand out.

You can find this mug here on Amazon.

3. Jewelry

Etsy

Jewelry has gotten so unique over the years that you can find whatever your heart desires in earring form.

These earrings can be found here on Etsy.

4. Book Tote

Amazon

As an English major, this is essential to me. The designs are beautiful and your friend will constantly get asked questions revolving around it.

This banned book style tote can be found here on Amazon.

5. Gift card to their favorite reading or writing spot.

Amazon

Whether it's Starbucks or a cozy café, gift cards are invaluable to the person constantly spending their money on books.

You can find a Starbucks gift card here on Amazon.

6. Journal

Amazon

You can never go wrong with a journal. It can be used to take notes for class or write a future best-seller.

This classic journal can be found here on Amazon.

When you suddenly realize the Christmas time crunch has begun, don't fret. Any of these essentials will be a hit to any bibliophile!

As part of Amazon's affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a portion of sales resulting from this article. 

Emily McKeon - Drexel University

Emily is a freshman at Drexel University majoring in English. At her high school, she was heavily involved with the performing arts and wrote for the literary magazine. Emily loves writing, exploring the city, or playing piano. Follow her on Twitter @mckeon_emily!