by Emily Perry

15 College Students You Should Be Following on Instagram

By Emily Perry - Dec 22 2015

1. J. Clark (@jc.ventures)

J. Clark goes to Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago, IL where he majors in Business. When he's not at work, he roams the city of Chicago taking photographs along the way. He is an aspiring photographer and content creator, and it shows! He uses his Instagram as a way to tell a story, and you should give him a follow.

2. Danielle E. Carr (@daniellecarrr)

Danielle is a student at Colombia College Chicago where she majors in Film Post-Production, but she also loves photography. She gets most of her inspiration for pictures from the city and the people she encounters. Follow her, and she'll take you around Chicago every day!

3. Abi Hackman (@abihackman)

Abi is a freshman at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. She's majoring in Anthropology and hopes to travel the world, taking photographs along the way. She loves parkour and climbing, and expresses herself through her Instagram. Abi has an amazing talent for capturing light and emotion in her pictures and is well worth a follow!

4. Alex Scott (@alexscottphoto)

Alex is a student at the University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada, where he is studying for his Bachelors in Sport Performance and Conditioning. He's a freelance photographer who shoots mostly landscape and portraits. Give this Canadian some love with a follow!

5. Gracie Liu (@pooeyliuey)

Gracie is currently a student at Washington University in St. Louis where she is hoping to study Communication Design and Marketing. Her Instagram is extremely easy on the eyes and features some great pictures of her adventures in St. Louis, MO. 

6. John Kreye (@jonkreye)

John attends Iowa State and majors in Child, Adult, and Family Services. He loves to be outside and photograph nature, especially mountains and waterfalls!

7. Winter Sherrod (@wintersherrod)

Winter is an Acting student at Colombia College Chicago. Her Instagram is absolutely wonderful and reflects her inspirations: moments that life gives you. She hopes to capture those things that are once-in-a-lifetime and be able to live in them forever. Check her out!