Display kids halloween costumes from aldi
by Emily Perry

10 Last Minute Halloween Costumes

By Emily Perry - Oct 30 2015

We've all been there. The night before halloween and you can't seem to find a costume, and you've waited around for way too long. Or, you just realized that college halloween lasts for 3 nights. Don't worry -- we've got you covered!

1. Risky Business

youtube.com

Borrow a button down if you don't have one and let loose!

2. Schoolgirl

hercampus.com

This one is for all the private school kids who still have their uniform skirt.

3. Frat Star

tumblr.com

Find some khakis, a sun visor, and a killer polo and you've got yourself a costume!

4. Dalmatian

pinterest

Throw on some spots and put your hair in pig tails! This costume also works great for last minute groups, but the max is 101.

5. Thing One & Thing Two

examiner.com

For a couple that just can't seem to get it together, grab a red tee, printer paper, and tape! You can dress it up as much as you want, but no one will question who you are! 

6. Hippie

halloweencostumes.com

Got a maxi skirt or light wash jeans? Throw them together with a shirt you can get at Goodwill for $2 and you've got yourself a hippie costume! If Goodwill isn't open, try clothes that *almost* match, but not quite. Throw up peace signs and wear as much oversized jewelry as you can find!

7. Cat Dog 

pinterest.com /coolest-homemeade-costumes.com

For all the 90's kids out there, this one is for you! Find a yellow shirt and make yourself a sign -- it's that easy!

8. Big Bang Theory Characters

pinterest.com / coolest-homemade-costumes.com

I've never met anyone that hasn't seen at least one episode of the BBT, and with so many characters on the show, it's easy to find a style that fits your closet! 

9. Bachelor / Bachelorette Characters

baltimoresun.com

As many seasons as there are of this show, you're bound to resemble one of the contestants. Put an outfit together, put on the whiny voice, and go for it!

10. Rosie the Riveter 

popsugar.com

Chances are, you have a denim shirt, and I've never been to a Dollar General that didn't have a red bandana! 

Lead Image Credit: happyhalloween9.com

Emily Perry - Rhodes College

Emily is a Russian Studies major at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. She loves film, literature, and the US National Park Service. Emily has been writing for Fresh U since June of 2014 and has served as both a web editor and a social media editor. Outside of Fresh U, she volunteers with the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement and is involved with her sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi.