1. Expectation vs Reality: College Parties
What you expect your first college party to be like
What it's actually like
2. After the second day of class, you're already 100% done
When your 8 am class gets cancelled, you realize it might be the greatest moment ever.
When the professor ends class early, exiting the room is basically a rave
3. You're ALWAYS hungry
Sneaking food out of the dining hall to eat between classes is both an art and a skill.
4. Everyone misses their pets
Bringing a dog to campus is the equivalent of bringing pizza anywhere. If you're wondering where half of the student body is, they're most likely crowded around a dog.
5. You realize that having a study buddy is an absolute necessity
When you learn you have a friend in your class, you know you'll team up on everything.
6. You tell yourself you're going to try a new sport
They always say college is about trying new things. At some point, everyone has that moment of motivation to try out for every sport despite not knowing anything.
7. You have daily mental breakdowns
College is a lot harder than high school. You end up crying at least four times a day because you literally have 800 essays due tomorrow.
8. You realize you made the perfect choice
Once you're settled, you see that your university is perfect and college is the best thing ever.
Lead Image Credit http://www.ssninsider.com/whats-next-for-cast-members-after-the-office-closes/the-office-cast-still-2/