Display landscape 1450560772 gettyimages 476297318  1
by Elaina Berkowitz

8 Times You Were Tina Fey This Year

By Elaina Berkowitz - Feb 14 2016

1. Looking at the syllabus for the next semester.

You question your life expectancy when you see the words “essay” or “exam” about 900 times.

via GIPHY

2. Working on group projects.

Probably the worst two words that could come out of your professor’s mouth. Everybody either does nothing or does everything. There is no in between and it's a vicious cycle.

via GIPHY

3. Walking into the dining hall and finding nothing to eat.

You’ve trekked 300 miles from class, you haven’t eaten all day, and all they have is old chicken and soggy carrots. You revert to cereal... again.

via GIPHY

4. When you miss out on something because you have to do work.

Whenever you have work to do, you hate everyone who doesn’t. FOMO (fear of missing out) is so real.

via GIPHY

5. Trying to act natural at a party.

Expectation: “I am super chill” or “I’ll just dance like that girl”

Reality: “I look like a rabid squirrel” or “Why is everyone staring oh boy” 

via GIPHY

6. Morning after every night out.

“I have so many regrets” or “nope, never going out again” are always said, but never followed through.

via GIPHY

7. Instead of doing work.

Instead of getting stuff down, it’s easier to just stress, cry, and, most importantly, eat food.

via GIPHY

8. When a class gets cancelled.

Best. Email. Ever. Everybody has to experience this feeling of absolute freedom (freedom to go back to bed, that is...)

via GIPHY

We are all Tina Fey.

Lead Image Credit: mac.h-cdn

Elaina Berkowitz - Syracuse University

“Elaina is a freshman at Syracuse University majoring in Advertising. She loves writing, watching The Office and dancing. Her favorite things are ice cream and Instagram. You can follow her on Twitter @Elaina_Berk and on Instragram @elainaberk!