Display netflix 3 1500x1000  1
by Elaina Berkowitz

7 New Shows and Seasons on Netflix You Can Procrastinate To

By Elaina Berkowitz - Jan 11 2016

Whether you're cramming for an exam, working on an essay, or finishing up that big project, Netflix is the perfect way to procrastinate. Lucky for you, 2016 comes full of new shows to procrastinate to. From grueling documentaries to knee-slapping comedies, Netflix has an influx of new shows and seaons for the new year.

1. Making a Murderer 

This is a documentary about a man named Steven Avery who became the prime suspect in a murder case after being falsely accused of rape.

2. Degrassi: Next Class

The current season is about a group of high school students that face typical challenges and issues that most teenagers face.

3. I'll Have What Phil's Having

This show follows a man named Phil Rosenthal, creator of Everybody Loves Raymond, as he sets out to explore the culinary capitals of the world.

4. Forensic Files: Season 2

This is the second season of a documentary-style show that exhibits how people solve violent crimes through forensic science. 

5. New Girl: Season 4

This is the next season of a sitcom about a young woman who moves out of her cheating boyfriend’s house and ends up living with three young men.

6. Parks and Recreation: Season 7

This is a political comedy about the parks and recreation department of the government and their daily struggles and dilemmas of trying to make the city a better place.

7. Fuller House

This new series is a continuation of the popular show Full House and mainly follows DJ, the oldest daughter, and her 3 children. 

Lead Image Credit:

Elaina Berkowitz - Syracuse University

“Elaina is a freshman at Syracuse University majoring in Advertising. She loves writing, watching The Office and dancing. Her favorite things are ice cream and Instagram. You can follow her on Twitter @Elaina_Berk and on Instragram @elainaberk!