Michael Scott is definitely one of the most relatable characters on The Office. Pretty much everything he says and does can tie back to thoughts we have during the second semester.
1. Your professor announces an exam is coming up
...And you don't remember learning anything.
2. You realize you have 4 exams, 2 essays due, and 18 meetings all the same day
... And you haven’t slept or eaten in 16 hours.
3. Having to work with a group for a project
...And you realize it's due in two days.
4. You get home from break and see your friends for the first time
...And you're just too excited.
5. You get back from class and are so happy to see your bed but have a ton of work to do
...But you end up taking a nap.
6. You try to convince your friends to go out with you
...But it doesn't take much convincing.
7. Your last class of the week ends
...And it's every man for themselves because it's finally the weekend.
8. Someone tells you they saw you out last night
...But you can't remember how embarrassing you were.
9. You give a presentation in a class
...But have no idea what you're supposed to be talking about.
10. Someone in your class reminds the professor about an assignment
...And nobody has done it.
11. People on your floor are being loud at 3 am
...On a tuesday.
12. Class gets cancelled
...And it might be the best moment of your life.
13.You’re trying to get through a lecture
...And you might fall asleep.
14. Trying to be casual while you’re getting ready for Halloween
...But you fail miserably.
15. You go to the bookstore and want to buy everything
...And you do.
16. You get back after a long night
...But you still have zero chill.
From going to class to going out and everything in between, you can count on Michael Scott to explain how you feel.
Lead Image Credit: NBC