by D.M. Carcamo

7 Great Christmas Gifts to Get an Engineering Major

By D.M. Carcamo - Dec 17 2017

It's December already! You're plowing through snow and finals and headaches and you have a million and one things on your mind. And there's one more thing you have to do: buy the perfect present for everybody on your list. Fortunately for you, Fresh U is one step ahead. Here's a list of seven presents perfect for the engineers on your Christmas list, all for $15 and under. And make sure to check out our other gift articles for other majors!

1. I'm an Engineer Mug

Amazon

Here's a mug for whenever your engineer needs to warm up! A perfect way to make your engineer smile when they open your gift!

Cost: $10.99

Buy Here!

2. 5-in-1 Engineering Ballpoint with Stylus

Amazon

Definitely a useful gift! The pen also works as a ruler, level, flat head/Phillips screwdriver, capacitive touchscreen stylus and even comes in a great tin box. On the off chance your engineer can't use all the cool features, they can still use it to take notes in lecture.

Cost: $14.89

Buy Here!

3. "Find X" Christmas Tree Ornament

Amazon

Engineers have a sense of humor, too! Here's a gift that'll get a laugh. Even better, it's a Christmas tree ornament!

Cost: $15.00

Buy Here!

4. "Trust Me, I'm an Engineer" Socks

Amazon

What's Christmas without getting socks? These are a great gift to keep your engineer's feet cozy!

Cost: $5.95

Buy Here!

5. Math Scarf

Amazon

Bright and cute, it's sure to keep your engineer's spirit up during the winter ahead!

Cost: $14.99

Buy Here!

5. "I'm an Engineer" Shirt

Amazon

Yes, the mistake happens very often. A great gift so your engineer can avoid the confusion.

Cost: $11.99

Buy Here!

7. "Be Greater than Average" Cup

Amazon

A super inspirational and sweet gift that your engineer will cherish throughout their life.

Cost: $14.99

Buy here!

And there you go – an easy shopping list filled with presents that your engineers will love! Go on and enjoy your winter break and share it with the ones you love the most! Happy holidays from Fresh U!

D.M. Carcamo - University of California, Riverside

D.M. Carcamo loves animals, people and creativity. When not daydreaming, you can find her adventuring and creating @dmcarcamo_. She is Senior Editor on Fresh U.