by Daphine Henderson

This High School Student Had a Genius Way to Pass His Test

By Daphine Henderson - Jun 21 2017

Exams have every student struggling to pass through extensive studying, memorizing formulas, and creating cheat sheets. One high school senior went to the extreme with his cheat sheet -- fitting formulas underneath his fingernails. 

Andrei Patrasc from Mallorca, Spain was desperate to pass his physics exam for his last year of high school. With more than 40 formulas in total to know, Patrasc had written some down in his calculator, and then thought of an even crazier way to store the rest. 

"I still don't believe no one else thought of this," Patrasc said to Fresh U via Twitter direct message. "The formulas did fit with Arial size 3."

Patrasc's main tweet of the picture has nearly 288,000 likes and over 99,000 retweets. 

"[It] feels good being the guy everyone is talking about at the moment," Patrasc says. "Even though some people think I'm a girl because of the long nails."

Many people on Twitter were very amused and loved Patrasc's cheat sheet idea.

Patrasc ended up passing his exam, but doesn't believe he'd be able to pull off the cheat sheet trick a second time.

"My teachers will probably see this sooner or later," he said.

Lead Image Credit: glxzwdwyws via Twitter

Daphine Henderson - University of Maryland, College Park

Daphine Henderson is a sophomore at the University of Maryland College Park majoring in Music Performance on Bass. She enjoys reading, writing, and anything involved with music and art. Follow her on Twitter @Guinea231 !