1. I’ll start with the obvious method that gets really old, really fast: studying.

Giphy

2. A room full of puppies! It doesn’t have to be officially designated as a room for puppies, but you can still fill a room with puppies or go to a pet store and hog all of the puppies there. Whatever works for you, you beautiful catastrophe.

Giphy

3. It’s time to start getting used to wearing lots of sweatpants and eating lots of comfort food. You'll be getting very close with the Hershey company and thanking the creator of elastic waistbands.

Giphy

4. Make sure your Netflix subscription isn’t going to do that thing where it surprises you with: “There was a problem with your payment plan.” If it’s not really a surprise to you, time to get current, my friend. Take life episode by episode and relax.

Giphy

5. If you haven’t tried Spotify for some odd reason (because really, it’s worth it) you probably should. Post-studying — or during studying, if you’re that kinda person — music binges are scientifically proven to help come down from the cramming or help speed it up.

Giphy

6. Put the book down for an hour or two and hang out with some friends. After days of studying and exams, human contact is probably a good thing for you.

Giphy

7. Consider spending the entirety of one day in bed, like the whole actual day, for real. (A mini-fridge would be beneficial in this situation, stock it the day before. This solution obviously takes some planning.)

Giphy

8. Or, if you're more of the outdoorsy type, try a picnic sans the 1970’s checkered blanket and wicker basket. School in general can get hectic so relax in the sun. (No bulls involved.)

Giphy

9. If you live in Chicago, enjoy the Mag Mile and try a new restaurant. Basque in the glory that is Nike Town because it’s basically heaven on earth. Take in the city and forget about exams for a few hours because there’s a lot more out there than a test.

Giphy

10. Ending on a serious note, think of your future and what this final means to you in the grand scheme of things. (I mean right now it’s a pretty big deal so don’t actually blow it off to do all of these things instead.) But realize it’s not the end of the world. Once it’s over, you're free.

Giphy

Lead Image Credit: Denise Rosser