Display jlgyunikk
by Brooklyn Brown

9 YouTube Channels All College Students Should Watch

By Brooklyn Brown - May 28 2017

As college students in 2017, we've probably watched just about everything we can on Netflix and Hulu and Amazon Prime. When we get a blessed minute of downtime, our usual pastime is binge watching. It's just the fact of the matter. But what happens when we run out of things to watch? 

Well, for me personally, I turn to YouTube. I've collected a nice reservoir of YouTube channels that I believe are worthy of your binging.

You may have heard of or watched some of these, but without further ado, here is a list of YouTube channels that you should turn to when your favorite streaming source is dry.

1. Elijah & Christine

If you've ever heard of Elijah & Christine, you know that they are ridiculously hilarious. But I am here to tell you that they are also super relatable and actually offer some great life advice. If you want to laugh and then accidentally learn something, watch Elijah & Christine.

2. Jenna Marbles

You probably definitely know who Jenna Marbles is, but if you don't, there are only two things you need to know: Her dogs are adorable and hysterical and it is vital that you watch this channel and see them, and she'll make you pee yourself laughing.

3. BuzzFeedVideo

Duh.

4. Zachary Campbell

If you like divas, Beyoncé, music, throwback music, fashion, entertainment and hilarity, watch Zachary Campbell.

5. The Try Guys

The Try Guys can be found on the BuzzFeedVideo channel, but they're just so good that they needed their own number on the list. They just give entertainment. And squad goals. There's nothing more to be said.

6. Carpool Karaoke with James Corden

I'm sure you've heard of this. If you haven't watched James Corden from the Late Late Show do Carpool Karaoke, you haven't lived.

7. CollegeHumor

Another duh.

8. Jimmy Fallon Lip Sync Battles

If you don't watch any other lip sync battles, you at least need to watch Jimmy Fallon's battle with Melissa McCarthy. Please.

9. This video below.

This isn't a YouTube channel, it's just a funny video on YouTube that you must see. And after this you'll probably fall down the funny video rabbit hole and get a few more laughs.

I hope you enjoy some of these. If not, I hope you at least enjoyed the last video. It was my last hope for entertaining you. If that video didn't work, you're done for. Happy YouTubing!

Lead Image Credit: Youtube

Brooklyn Brown - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill