Display 42390a923
by Bre'Anna Grant

These Guys Bought All The Lemonade From Some Kids' Lemonade Stand

By Bre'Anna Grant - Jul 12 2017

It's the summertime and some college students are trying to do the same two things: Lose a lot of weight and make a lot of money. (Am I right?) Even if you're not in college yet, you're still trying to make money so you can spend it how you want. 

These young boys had a lemonade stand in their neighborhood and luckily for them, Dandre People, 19, and his friends walked by on their way to the pool.

"They were so excited ... [it] was good seeing the big smile on their faces," People told Fresh U via Twitter direct messages. "They keep running back and forth to get more lemonade."

People is currently a student at Houston Community College. His tweet has received over 41,000 retweets and 109,000 favorites. He had no idea that the tweet would go viral.

"It was surprising that it did end up going viral," People said.

People on Twitter were amazed by the generous act of People and his friends. Some thought it was the funniest thing they've seen that day.

Support the youth!

Lead Image Credit: @dboogie3_ via Twitter

Bre'Anna Grant - St. John's University

Bre'Anna is currently a sophomore at St. John's University. She is studying Journalism with an Italian minor with the intentions of becoming a reporter for CNN. In her free time, she loves to volunteer, read, write poetry and watch Bob's Burgers while drinking her favorite drink: lemonade. (Follow her on IG at @_bbaagg or on Twitter at @bbaagg_)