Display leadd
by Bre'Anna Grant

This Student Had the Perfect Way To Handle College Questions From His Relatives for Thanksgiving

By Bre'Anna Grant - Nov 25 2017

There's a love/hate relationship between college students and holidays. Home-cooked meals and spending time with family is all fun and games until your relatives start asking you questions about college. By the time you're done, you've explained your major to Grandpa Jake four times and are ready to head back to school. Robert Clarke, a freshman at Ohio State University, took answering questions from relatives to the next level.

"I'm mentally fatigued and miss a home-cooked meal. So in all honesty, I didn't feel like doing much talking and just wanted to eat," Clarke told Fresh U via Twitter direct messages. "I knew a majority of the questions that would be asked of me at the dinner table, so I made the poster the day before with my mom. She was my scribe and I told her what to type. She also added a couple things to a few of the answers."

Since tweeting, Clarke's tweet has gone viral with over 69,000 favorites and Twitter users are loving it:

As for his relatives, they thought it was funny, too.

"They all thought it was hilarious and made sense. They looked for which question they wanted to ask and went on their way," Clarke said. "There are a couple questions that they wanted me to go into further detail and I didn't mind talking about those."

Clarke had no idea that his tweet would go viral.

"I had to turn off my notifications and this morning was ridiculous because I hadn't check in a while," Clarke said.

The game has just been changed.

Lead Image Credit: @RobertClarke98 via Twitter

Bre'Anna Grant - St. John's University

Bre'Anna is currently a sophomore at St. John's University. She is studying Journalism with an Italian minor with the intentions of becoming a reporter for CNN. In her free time, she loves to volunteer, read, write poetry and watch Bob's Burgers while drinking her favorite drink: lemonade. (Follow her on IG at @_bbaagg or on Twitter at @bbaagg_)