"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
This question that was once asked simply to us as children is now one of the most difficult and terrifying things to answer. As young adults, we have to choose what we want to do for our careers, what we want to be educated in, and so on. So, to help you find some revelation and inspiration, here are the top ten quotes to help you feel inspired and confident in your potential career path.
1. "Life is about making an impact, not an income." -Kevin Kruse (Entrepreneur, motivational speaker, author)
2. "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I - I took the one less traveled, and it has made all the difference." -Robert Frost (Poet)
3. "There's always going to be someone out there ... who doesn't believe in you or who thinks your head is too big or you're not smart enough. But those are the people you need to ignore, and those are the times you need to just keep doing what you love doing" -Jimmy Fallon (TV Show Host)
4. "You have to want to do whatever you want to do more than you want to be whatever you want to be." -Bradley Whitford (Actor)
5. "Be the Leslie Knope of whatever you do." – Unknown
6. "Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career." – Unknown
7. "Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it." -Katharine Whitehorn (Journalist, writer, columnist)
8. "No man can succeed in a line of endeavor he does not like." -Napoleon Hill (Author)
- 9. "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." -Confucius (Teacher, editor, politician, Philosopher)
10. "Just do it!" -Shia Labeuf (Actor, Performance Artist)
Lead Image: Themuse.com