Display ben white 170542
by Benjamin Katz

Perfect Secret Santa Gifts for Every Type of Person

By Benjamin Katz - Dec 23 2017

The holidays are quickly approaching! Everyone probably is involved in some sort of gift exchange, whether it be between friends or family, and we all know what it’s like to have the stress of finding the perfect gift. The easiest way to find the perfect gift, especially on a budget, is to look at the personality types of each person. This article will give the best gifts to get each type of person! So, stress no more.

1. The Introvert

Contrary to popular belief, introverts are not loners. They just need their alone time. Which is why this gift would be perfect for them! Scented candles from Yankee have so many different kinds of scents, and make the environment truly peaceful. Another good option is Christmas lights or fun posters. Anything to make their living space more comfortable is a perfect option for the introvert.

2. The Extrovert

Extroverts love to be with and around people. Partying or just hanging out, something simple could do the trick. A wooden beer holder would be perfect! They range in price, but it is the perfect gift for your social friend/family.

3. The Fashionista

There are an endless number of good quality presents for these kinds of people. Fashionistas love to have the new look. Getting a gift card for their favorite clothing store, or even a trendy pajama set would make this Christmas particularly memorable.

4. The Retro

A retro person loves styling their looks to perfection. Sure, you could gift them trendy clothing, like the fashionista, but a better gift would be to sign them up for the dollar shave club! It is a really easy and simplistic process, and you get monthly shaving supplies. Perfect for anyone who loves style.

5. The Lover

We all know that person just overwhelmingly filled with joy and love. We care deeply for them and that’s why a distance bracelet is a perfect gift. It contains two different color beads, but each one has one bead that has the color of the other bracelet, and vice versa. It always keeps you two "together" and is the perfect way to say I love you. They’re easy to buy, fashionable and all around full of love!

Overall, the holidays should not be stressful! All that matters is the thought behind the gifts. Make sure to include your receipt in each present, just in case they do want to return it! From all of us at Fresh U, happy holidays! 

Benjamin Katz - Muhlenberg College

Current freshman at Muhlenberg College.