It's finally here — finals week. For those of you entering this period with confidence and ease, you're a lucky few and this article is not for you. In fact, don't even come near me right now. Because for the rest of us, finals week is nothing short of our impending doom. Suddenly, the phrase, "You know nothing Jon Snow" has never been more appropriate and procrastination has never been more relevant. So, in honor of staving off even five minutes of studying, here is finals week as explained by Game of Thrones.
1. Sometimes finals week just seems hopeless.
2. You really just want to sit down and cry.
3. You haven't left the dorm in days.
4. You swear you can feel yourself cracking under the pressure.
5. Remember syllabus week when you thought you might actually get an A?
6. Now you wonder why you never attended office hours.
7. So you join a study group to mooch off other people's knowledge.
8. There's that one know-it-all that shouldn't even be there.
9. They try to explain stuff to you and you're like.
10. When in actuality you're like.
11. Then, before you know it, it's time.
12. Except your teacher is waiting for you like.
13. You're armed with nothing but the confidence of fake studying.
14. Suddenly, you've never felt so alone.
15. Yet, for better or worse, nothing beats walking out of class for the last time.
16. Knowing winter break has officially begun.
Yes, finals can make us feel like death itself but remember that you're not alone. Finals week is a time of camaraderie and teamwork. Just study hard, do your best and rejoice that you're almost done. So best of luck and know that the entire Fresh U staff is thinking of you.
Lead Image Credit: HBO