Display nike
by Angelika Menendez

Michigan Merch Making Its Way to Fans

By Angelika Menendez - Jul 24 2016

With the new fall sport’s season coming along, schools begin to come out with new, unique gear. According to The Detroit News on July 21, Michigan is coming out with new football gear in a partnership with Nike. The M Den is going to be the official retailer for the new gear.

The company is going to release the new merchandise on July 31 at 11:59 P.M. Their goal is to have a four hour midnight release party of the new Nike products on the market. Officially, this partnership between Michigan and Nike will begin on Aug. 1, but the jerseys will not be out for sale until Aug. 6.

Many fans have already begun to call stores with excitement for the new launch. The jerseys will be revealed on Aug. 2 and once orders come in customers should receive them around Aug. 8. This is the first exciting moment that begins the excitement for the upcoming football season!

Lead Image Credit: M Den

Angelika Menendez - Fordham University

Angelika Menendez is a freshman at Fordham University. She is majoring in communications and minoring in theater. She hopes to end up on Broadway some day! Follow her on Twitter @angelikamariem