1. Christmas is My Favorite Time Of Year - Catch Me If You Can

This song, from Broadway's Catch Me If You Can, is the somewhat-somber act one finale, but it still features Broadway vet Norbert Leo Butz and everyone's Broadway boyfriend Aaron Tveit. 

2. Joy To The World - The Broadway Cast of Hamilton

Every year, Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids releases a Christmas album, Carols For A Cure. This year, led by Leslie Odom, Jr., the Hamilton Cast contributed with a soulful orchestration of the classic song. 

3. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Laura Osnes and Christopher Rice

In this video, Broadway's resident princess Laura Osnes, and The Book Of Mormon's #tappy swing, Chris Rice team up to turn a classic Christmas duet into a tap dance reminiscent of the huge dance numbers of Hollywood's Golden Age. 

4. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - Chris McCarrell 

In an excerpt from his concert, "Christmas Carols with Chris McCarrell", Broadway's goofiest Marius took a spin at a boyband Christmas classic. 

5. I Saw Three Ships - The Broadway Cast of Les Miserables

I Saw Three Ships is another BC/EFA benefit song, but it takes a classic song and creates a fusion with the melodic themes and notable songs from Les Mis. 

6. Christmas Bells - RENT

RENT is a classic musical, featuring this song about Christmas. 

7. My Favorite Things - The Sound of Music 

I've seen this song categorized as a Christmas song before, and personally I think it works! Plus, it's Julie Andrews. You can't go wrong. 

8. Christmas Medley - Jersey Boys

This medley of Christmas staples is done in proper Jersey Boys style by the cast of the musical. 

9. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Wesley Taylor and Gideon Glick 

Wes Taylor, from The Addams Family, and Gideon Glick, from the original cast of Spring Awakening, team up for a hysterical duet of this song. I know it's already on the list, but Wes and Gideon's version of the song is funny, and they totally get the song in a way most people don't. 

10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Ben Fankhauser 

This is my favorite Christmas cover of all time. Not only does Ben Fankhauser, the original Davey in Newsies, riff his way through a key change, he also plays a melodica solo halfway through the song. It doesn't get better than this.