1) Waking up on test day.
2) When you take your first look at the exam.
3) Asking your friend to explain something last minute.
4) When you realize you need a 176% on the final to get an A in the class.
5) When there’s something on the test you didn’t go over in class.
6) How you feel halfway through each test.
7) All you want is a hug from your mom.
8) When all your friends already started their break but you still have tests to take.
9) Trying to catch up on all the studying you haven’t done yet.
10) Going to your room and taking a nap after your test.
11) To that person who says they’re completely prepared for this test.
12) When people ask how many finals you have.
13) Watching your hopes, dreams, and GPA fly away right before your eyes.
14) Realizing you really didn't learn anything all semester.
15) Accepting defeat.
16) Celebrating when the week is finally over.
17) Eating home cooked meals during break.
18) Relaxing in your own bed after being so stressed out.
19) And finally, remembering you have to do it all again next semester.
Lead image credit: Giphy